July 8, 2009

Short Post



I am very tired so this will be so short! Maggie was up at three this morning but after we strolled her, she went back to sleep and slept for awhile,.... and she slept in the stroller. She still cries when Mike walks in the room but a little less. We just went swimming and had a picture made for Visa. I did get her to smile today once, but it was alot of work! Sorry did not take alot of pictures.

Thanks Leslie for posting and looking forward to seeing blog when I get home. Thanks to everyone else for your thoughts, prayers, and e-mails. It means alot when you are on other side of world.
Pray for us tomorrow when we go to get medical exam. She will get about 5 shots and we thought they would split them up but I think all five will be tomorrow! It was so sweet today because Marlee said, " Mom it breaks my heart that she has to get shots." I know she heard that from me "Breaks my Heart".

4 comments:

Marla said...

Marlee is such a great big sister! We miss you all and cant wait until you get home!

Courtney said...

Sounds like Marlee is a great big sister. Good luck with the medical exam.

Jboo said...

Hope you are getting a little rest and the medical exam and shots (ouch!) go well. Bless your hearts!

Janet

Leslie said...

Praying for little Maggie, and hoping she is doing better today. Broke my heart to hear her crying last night. Broke my heart that I couldn't be there to help you out as well. You are so strong Cynthia, and such a wonderful mother. Maggie and Marlee are so blessed to have you and Mike as parents. Can't wait to see how the shots went, and if Maggie had fun in the pool. She looks darling in her little bathing suit. Looks just like Lily did in it.