










Well sorry I did not get to post yesterday, but just too tired. We are doing well and Maggie is doing better each day. She still cries if you sit her down and she will not quit until you pick her up, but we will work on those things when we get home. She is smiling a little more each day but just takes some work. We went to Dr yesterday for check up and she got three shots. I cried and she screamed but she did OK last night, with no fever or anything. Marlee is doing just great but she does not like mommy spending all this time with Maggie. So we have been trying to work those things out. We have went swimmimg about every day and Marlee has loved that but Maggie only watches. We went to orphanage today and I will show some pictures. Very very nice orphanage and very clean. She reported Maggie got held alot because she was a cute baby. So not for sure how true but she does want to be held all the time. Mike is doing well and Papa Johns has become our best friend here. Maggie still not sleeping well at night but hopefully when we get home it will get better. I better get because we are going swimming. Thanks for all the prayers and concerns. I can sure feel them.




8 comments:
Looks like a beautiful place and Maggie Kate is sooooo precious. She, like Marlee will love you and Mike to death. Time is an important thing for all of us to adapt to changes, but when it is a good one like Maggie's I think she will take it well. Can't wait to see her and hold her. Tell Marlee I can already see what a great Big Sister she is. Love you guys and I am so grateful for the blog.
Renee
Great pictures of the four of you! So glad to hear everything is better. Keep the updates coming, we love seeing you all.
Oh Cynth their are special happy tears sliding down my face right now. I can already tell how much Maggie loves you all and she can tell how much you all love her.I just see it in her eyes and then my little angel I can see that little bit of jealousy in her eyes. But she's going to be fine she knows how much you all love her and she loves her sissy too. I cherish these pictures Cynth and I've been printing them off and taking them to your mom and dad and they sent Mikes mom and dad some too. We can't wait to see you all!!!!!Give both of my angels kisses from Tammy Macy and Myles. Tell Marlee to tell her sissy about her cousins and family.
We are keeping up with your travels in the office, love the pictures, we can see the happiness and love in them. Karen say congrats and she is beautiful. We can't wait to see all of you back in Shelbyville.
Lots of prayers and Love,
Paula, Karen, Nicole and Rob
hey marlee, i hope that you are haveing a GREAT time in china you look very pretty in your pictures. you are going to be a wonderful big sis! i cannot wait to see you and maggie:) i love you, lindsey
Love all the great pictures. The girls look adorable in their matching yellow dresses!
Loved the pictures. And especially loved the 'made in China' shirt. Too funny.
Glad things are going better with Miss Maggie!
I am so happy for all of you. The pictures are wonderful. God has richly blessed you. Hope things continue to go well.
Best wishes,
Jennifer Brown
Post a Comment