



My day started at 3:00 AM this morning when Marlee woke up and could not sleep. Then all three of us were up, and then about 4 Maggie woke up. So at 4:30 AM I was in the hall pushing her in a baby stroller. She does love the stroller and she loves for me to hold her... "like all the time." I do think she is attaching but she is so scared of everything, and I will be honest she has cried alot. I mean alot so it has been tough, but tomorrow will be another day, and I know it will be a little better. It just breaks your heart to think of all those kids in the orphanage. I know they do the best they can and they told us today where Maggie was it was a 2 to 25 ratio, so you can imagine. Well my husband just ran to the bathroom sick , so a good day to end day. All are asleep so I must go to bed because I am sure no one will sleep thru the night. HA




5 comments:
Sorry you have hit a rough patch. I'm sure things will start looking up.
Cynthia - I'm so sorry, wish I was there to help you out somehow. Hang in there and keep hanging on ... or letting Maggie hang on. We'll keep you guys in our prayers & hopefully whatever Mike has will not go any further with you guys. Hearts & prayers for you guys.
Oh Cynthia, I just want to give you a big hug. Praying things will smooth out, and everyone will be healthy.
Hard times before good times, I know everyday will be better.
Hello from Shelbyville...She is beautiful, you all look so happy! I am glad you made it there safely! I know you will have some rough times but just think of all the good times to come. I can't wait until you all get home!! I pray for a safe return for your family, Lots of Love, Paula
Post a Comment