Well we are home and doing well. Maggie Kate is doing great except on her sleep but that will come with time. Marlee is doing great as a big sister and Mom and Dad are just trying to get back on some type of schedule. We are glad to be home and thanks to everyone for all the prayers,comments, and support while gone. I feel so blessed to know so many good people and it was so nice of friends and family to come to airport!! It was a good feeling to see so many familar faces !! Thanks to all of you guys. You will never know how much it meant to us. You are great !! Marlee had her last game on Saturday !!She was so cute !! Thanks Leslie for doing my blog and for doing airport pictures.
14 years ago




6 comments:
We are happy your home safe and sound. Adalyn refers to Maggie as "baby Maggie", its so cute, we cant wait to see her again.
Great photos! Your little ballplayer is such a cutie! Remember to sleep whenever you can!
Janet
What an adorable little ball player. Glad to hear you are home and adjusting well.
Welcome home! I miss St. Matthews Little League but your little player is absolutely adorable!
I guess I should introduce myself since I have been following your journey... I am Sarah and live here too. I have a 4 year old little girl from Guatemala and I think I found your blog from another Louisville family!
Thank you for sharing your blog which I found through a friend of a friend. You have a beautiful family and it has been heart warming to follow your journey to Miss Maggie. I'm sure she will blossom under your love and care, just as Marlee has.
(P.S. How old is Maggie?)
She is 18 months old. Thanks for the comments
Post a Comment