We are so glad you are home safe and sound. Maggie is such a precious little baby girl. I know I'm just going to eat her up all the time. She really is such a kissing magnet too. Just couldn't stop from kissing her...lol. I hope all you guys got some kind of rest last night. If you need anything, please let us know. I'm just a hop..skip..and jump away. Love you guys, Leslie
Wonderful to see your new daughter. Maggie is a little doll. Big sis Marlee looks like she is doing great. Can't wait to meet her in person. Take care, Kelly,Tom and Emma Boblitt http://emmalis.blogspot.com
I am blessed with a wonderful husband named Mike and two beautiful daughters named Marlee and Maggie.Marlee was adopted in 2004 and Maggie in 2009.I am a very lucky mommy!!
5 comments:
Welcome home. Rest and relax with your new little one!
We are so glad you are home safe and sound. Maggie is such a precious little baby girl. I know I'm just going to eat her up all the time. She really is such a kissing magnet too. Just couldn't stop from kissing her...lol. I hope all you guys got some kind of rest last night. If you need anything, please let us know. I'm just a hop..skip..and jump away.
Love you guys,
Leslie
We are soooo happy your home, we love you all and cant wait to get to know this little princess.
So glad you are back home with your family complete. Wish we could have been there. Can't wait to see you all.
Wonderful to see your new daughter. Maggie is a little doll. Big sis Marlee looks like she is doing great. Can't wait to meet her in person.
Take care,
Kelly,Tom and Emma Boblitt
http://emmalis.blogspot.com
Post a Comment