July 15, 2009

Last Post


This is last post from China because we are leaving in the morning,
for the airport..... for HOME.
As you read this please stop and say prayers for us, because Mike and I both woke up this morning sick. Not for sure if it's a virus or something we ate. I can not hardly hold my head up. It has been a rough day so please say prayers that we will feel better for the flight home tomorrow. The pictures are from dinner cruise very nice.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Finally, a picture of Mike holding little Maggie. That's wonderful. And thanks Mike for wearing the UK shirt, I wouldn't recognize you without it. I am saying a prayer for you both to feel better.

Melissa said...

Praying for you guys to feel better and have a safe flight home..can't wait to meet Miss Maggie Kate!

Anonymous said...

Praying for health and a safe flight home. I can imagine you are so ready to be home again. We can not wait to see you! Stephanie

Courtney said...

I hope you have safe uneventful trip home. Can't wait to hear from you when you are back in the states!

Charles and Melissa said...

She is absolutely beautiful. What a beautiful family you all are. Congratulations and I hope you have made it home safe.