July 23, 2009

TIRED?







Do you think Maggie looks tired in this picture? I was giving her a bath and she just falls over asleep!! We went to Cardiologist today and got great news about little Maggie! The hole is closing on its own and there were a couple of other things he saw but he feels they will correct themselves and we do not have to go back for 6 months !!! Thank you God !!






Thanks to all my friends who have visited in the last couple of days with food,gifts,and the chocolate pie!! Thanks also for making Marlee feel special!! Love you guys!!

7 comments:

Trish said...

Congrats on your newest blessing! She is really precious! Many prayers to you and your family. Forever Families are the best ones to have. (We have three boys from Ukraine) God Bless all of you!

Courtney said...

She is adorable. Congratulations on the wonderful doctors appointment!

Marla said...

She is beautiful! The kids cant wait to get their hands on her.

Anonymous said...

Maggie looks adorable in all of your pictures, along with Marlee. I wish I could have come to the airport but I have been busy packing trying to move. I hope to see you all soon.

Love, Lindsey

zazzlefour said...

Praise God for an excellent report from Maggie's doctor! Wow...what wonderful news! Welcome home! Love, Brenda

Anonymous said...

yay!!! i cannot wait to come and spend the weekend with you guys!!! i love you and tell marlee hello!
love, lindsey

fleur de lis cottage said...

Bless her heart...she must have been tuckered out! Great news from the cardiologist and we can't wait to meet sweet Maggie!