May 30, 2009

Birthday Party











We went to a birthday party this evening for Miss Adalyn and what a great time was had by everyone!!! We had a great meal,great cake,hayride,bombfire,and most of all great company!! There were several adoptive families and it was so good to see all the girls and see them playing together. On the way home Marlee and I were discussing going to a adoption picnic on Sunday and she said well you and Dad can go and I will go fishing with Ella because I know you were adopted but not from another country but from Monticell0.(Name to town I was born) I had to think for a few minutes before I responded to that one. I suppose she thinks eveyone is adopted! Thanks Marla for a wonderful party !! Felicia we missed you !!

4 comments:

Carolin said...

Enjoyed visiting w/ you guys last night. Bex really took to Mike. Most of all though, you have no idea how much I enjoyed watching Miss Marlee tend the fire. How stinkin' cute was that!

fleur de lis cottage said...

Oh, I'm so sad that I missed such a great party. The pics are adorable.

Marla said...

We are so glad you had a great time. We always enjoying getting together with everyone. Adalyn loves all her gifts, we truly have the best family and friends.

Leslie said...

Marlee was just so cute that night. She can build a fire...that's for sure.

We had such a great time, and also the next day of fishing and paddle boats. You guys are a lot of fun.