Yesterday we went to a engagement and college graduation party and it was so very special. We got to visit with three very special kids! (I say kids but they are grown and in or out of college)
Lindsey,Kara,and Drew have been our friends since they were about five years of age and they are so very special.They lost their Mom to cancer when they were between the ages of five and nine and then two and half years later their Dad passed away with a massive heart attack.Their parents were very good friends of ours and they were some of the best people I have ever known!! We still miss them to this day !!! If you ever met them you would always remember them and they touched so many people the short time they were here on earth.Those kids have grown up and Lindsey just graduated and Kara will graduate next year and Drew has a couple of years left in college. Lindsey is going onto pharmacy school and Kara is going to be a teacher like her mother.I am so very proud of these kids because they have overcome alot of obstacles! Lindsey and Kara got engaged within a couple of months of each other and their future husbands seem to be just wonderful!!! I am so very happy and proud of you guys!! WE love you Lindsey.Kara,and Drew!!




3 comments:
Glad you had a great weekend. These sound like amazing kids. Their parents must have been great.
What special kids they are. I know there parents would be so proud of them. I'm glad you guys are there for them too.
I am so glad I got to see these pictures of them Cynth! I remember what special people they were to you all and I know the kids are too!
Post a Comment