14 years ago
March 19, 2009
Pray for little Chloe
Well........ at this time I am sure everyone is aware of what occurred last week when we recieved updates from China. This blog was set up to follow our journey to China for Chloe and of course for updates on Marlee so there will be have to be some changes to the blog which I will get to in the next few weeks.I have not felt like blogging these days but as the lady at the agency said you just have to keep putting one foot in front of the other!! All I can say is please pray for little Chloe that she will receive the medical care she needs and that she will be taking care of and in good hands!! Even though I do not understand why this all happened I know God had his hand in this journey. Please pray for us as we continue down this road.I appreciate all the cards,calls,and e-mails from my friends and family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Praying for Chloe and you guys too!
Big Hugs!!
Our prayers are w/ all of you Cynthia.
Your social worker is right though, keep moving one foot in front of the other ... you guys will make it through.
Post a Comment