March 3, 2009

Still waiting







Well we have been logged in since November and still no LOA!! There were five families from our agency that was logged in about the same time as us and three of those got LOA's last week and two got messed up in the accounting department and of course one of those would be the Pettit's.The good thing is that the other family who got delayed with is are people from California that I have been praying to get to travel with so maybe it will happen. We were told our LOA would be sent out last week we have not received any news this week.






I am adding some pictures of three girls (YOUNG ONES) HA that I grew up with since childhood and I also included a picture of their children !!






As you can see one picture is of Marlee with her boots and coat which belongs to me.This child does not like to have her picture made so that is the reason I do not post many pictures!!

3 comments:

fleur de lis cottage said...

Praying it's soon :)

Leslie said...

I hope you hear something this week. I remember that longing and waiting that your going through. Chloe will be here before you know it...and we are so very excited for you all.
Keep the updates coming.

Marla said...

Good things come to those who wait. We cant wait to meet Miss Chloe!