We went to Pigeon Forge over the weekend and had the most wonderful time. IT was cold but so much fun. I never thought I would be riding rides in December with the temp not even reaching 30 but I did for Marlee. We went to see some shows and the lights are unbelievable. If you have not been to Dollywood at Christmas you need to go and see it. The best part of the trip was visiting with my one of my best friends and her daughter! They are my cousins as well. Sonja lives about 45 minutes from Pigeon Forge and they came over and spent the day !! I really enjoyed it so much ! I love spending time with friends and family!
14 years ago




3 comments:
What a Wonderful time it looks like you guys had. We need to plan a get together next year and all of us head down for the weekend. We went to Nashville 2 years ago the day after Christmas and stayed at the Opreyland Hotel. It was so beautiful as well.
Sounds like you all had a great time even with the cold. PF is always a great trip no matter what time of year.
It looks like you had a great time. Love all your pics from your trip
Post a Comment