Do you not love the BIG SISTER picture frame? I just had to have it !! We are heading to Pigeon Forge tomorrow to go to Dollywood and see lights and shows!! IT will be fun but COLD.
I have to say, I love seeing a picture of Chloe in that adorable picture frame, with little sister next to her. Both your daughters are so beautifuil. It won't be to much longer, and we'll get to see that beautiful face in person.
Have fun in PF, and enjoy your family time of 3, because it's all about to change....for the better.
I am blessed with a wonderful husband named Mike and two beautiful daughters named Marlee and Maggie.Marlee was adopted in 2004 and Maggie in 2009.I am a very lucky mommy!!
3 comments:
I have to say, I love seeing a picture of Chloe in that adorable picture frame, with little sister next to her. Both your daughters are so beautifuil. It won't be to much longer, and we'll get to see that beautiful face in person.
Have fun in PF, and enjoy your family time of 3, because it's all about to change....for the better.
Yes, I love the frame and the two cuties in it! Have a great weekend.
Oh how sweet. I love the picture frame. Enjoy your time in PF.
Post a Comment