I recently had a thirty one party and this is some of the free stuff I got for having the party. As some of you know Mike does all the cooking but I got my apron for the baking since I do like to do that. This is the first thing I have bought that has Chloe's name on it and I must admit it looks pretty cute on there. Marlee loves to cook with her Dad and bake with her mom so we hope that Chloe loves it as well !! If anyone likes these products I can let you know where to get them. I am actully going to a party today !!
14 years ago




3 comments:
I love everything I've got from thirty-one, such need things.
I think Chloe will fit right in with the other chefs.
Those aprons are precious.
You guys are going to be stylin in your kitchen for sure!!!!
I'm so proud of you uploading your pictures. Your doing such a great job. Sorry I couldn't help you figure it out.
I've never been to a thirty one party but love their merchandise. Looks like fun.
Post a Comment