14 years ago
November 11, 2008
My Dad
This is Marlee and my Dad which is her Pa-Paw!! I have been blessed with the best parents ever and sometimes I am sad we live two and half hours apart but I talk to them every day ! My dad has been battling cancer for about three years and he has been taking chemo on and off for three years !! Yes three years !! He is a strong person and I know sometimes he would like to say I am not doing any more treatments but he keeps going !! He goes next week for a scan and we hope the cancer has not spread and that he will get to take a break for the holidays ! We have been told that he will never be cancer free but the chemo seems to keep it contained in one area so we pray it has shrunk some from the last one ! I would appreciate your prayers !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
What a sweet picture Cynthia!
What a blessing to have such good parents, it's evident how very much you love your dad.
Your dad is in our prayers. You can tell Marlee and him love each other very much.
I'm praying for you father. Thanks for letting us all know.
Post a Comment