YES YES !!! I got a e-mail today that said we were LOGGED IN on 11-17-08 !!!! I am so excited and now we begin the wait. I have heard it could be anywhere from 70 to 100 days for the LOA and I am praying it is the 70 but I doubt that will happen but at least our paperwork is there and we know we can begin the count for CHLOE to come home and join her forever family !!!
I am sure most of you know but in case you did not we adopted Marlee when she was 10 months old and we thought that was it however we kept struggling with the idea of adopting again and after a year of going back and forth we decided to go start the process and we did not think we would be going back to China because of the wait !! I was really overwhelmed with how to go about anything due to China's changes and other countries closing down ! One night a friend of mine e-mailed about a little girl who was on the special need waiting list due to her age so I contacted the agency and they advised that the file was out because another family was going to adopt her and we were so sad however she called me back a few hours later and advised that the other family was not going thru with it and wanted to know if we were still interested and I said YES !! She is seven years old and is waiting for us in CHINA and we are so excited. !!!
We just pray for a easy transition !!! Keep us in your prayers !!!
14 years ago




3 comments:
Hi Cynthia, I am so proud of you and your new blog. Miranda got me on facebook but I really don't know what I am doing, I think I like this better. I am also so very happy for you, I pray your wait for Chloe is a short one, I can't wait to meet her. She is Gracie's age so that is great. I am really praying about adopting also, but Tommy is not really on board as of yet, but I think God will get him there. We would love to spend some time with you guys, sometime when your here please call us up.
I have never wrote on a blog before so I am not sure I am doing this right.
Renee
Way to go Renee!!!
Blogging is really easy, and fun too. Easier than Facebook.
We are so excited for you guys, and hope that you wait for your LOA is short and sweet.
I'm so excited to see another post from you Cynthia.
Yipppppeeeeee! Congratulations on your LID!!! I am so happy for your family, and can't wait to follow your Journey to Chloe! Your blog looks terrific, and I am so proud of you!
Post a Comment