December 10, 2009

Little Maggie




Tonight I heard Maggie crying in her baby bed so I waited a few moments and she quit but I just wanted to go and check on her and I went in and she was just laying there sucking her thumb and looking around.It was one of those moments I had to go pick her up and just hold her for awhile because tonight was one of those nights that I thought about all the times she lay in her bed in China with no one to come and comfort her.It was one of those times that it was OK to take her out of that bed and hold her. After I held her for awhile I took her back to her bed and she laid right down without a whimper.I feel so blessed to have my girls !! Thank You God.

3 comments:

Lindy D. said...

Oh Cynthia, that is a very touching post.
You did exactly the right thing for Maggie.

Carolin said...

how sweet Cynthia. Just reading your post made me go 'ahhhh'. What a sweet mama you are and such sweet and adorable baby girls!

Marla said...

Ahhh!!!!! A mom has to do what a mom has to do! Who could resist that little cutie!