Marlee has been busy in the garden picking carrots.She loves going out there and picking tomatoes,carrots,and peppers.She is very proud of her garden and it makes me so proud of her.
She looks so proud! What a great little gardner! The baby (can we still call her that?) looks like she is getting so big - you have such beautiful girls!
I am blessed with a wonderful husband named Mike and two beautiful daughters named Marlee and Maggie.Marlee was adopted in 2004 and Maggie in 2009.I am a very lucky mommy!!
3 comments:
She looks so proud! What a great little gardner! The baby (can we still call her that?) looks like she is getting so big - you have such beautiful girls!
Janet
That's the biggest carrot I've ever seen! Maggie looks so healthy; she must be eating her sister's vegetables. (Love your monagrammed shirt!)
Sorry...MONOGRAMMED shirt.
Post a Comment