September 30, 2009

Marlee and Maggie
















I know I have been terrible about posting pictures but just not enough time.Here is recent pictures. Miss Maggie puts her purse on her arm and waves good-bye.She is so funny and always has a smile for you.Marlee is doing well and loving school. As you can see Miss Maggie has a Vera on her arm so I think Daddy better be getting a second job to support us girls!

5 comments:

fleur de lis cottage said...

Oh so cute. You're right, Daddy better get a second job. Those cuties are stylin'

Jboo said...

Such cute girls and photos!!

Janet

Leslie said...

OMG....they are so cute. Is Maggie walking now???? They are so cute in the bike and wagon. Can't wait to see you girls on Sat.
xoxoxo

Lindy D. said...

Maggie is so cute with that purse; she knows just how to hold it. Does she talk much yet? How sweet to see Marlee cart her around on the bike!

Marla said...

Its so cute when you dress them alike. Marlee is a great big sis.