September 20, 2009

Birthday Cake










Look at this cake!!! I told the lady Marlee loved horses but was not for sure what I wanted and this was the end result.It tasted as good as it looked. If you ever need anyone to do any catering or make a cake let me know and I will give you her number ! She is wonderful!!

6 comments:

fleur de lis cottage said...

Awesome cake! Happy Birthday Marlee. Love your matching outfit with your little mei mei!

Carolin said...

Happy Birthday Marlee! Wow, that is an awesome cake!!!

Courtney said...

It looks like she had a wonderful birthday. I love that cake!

Leslie said...

Thank you so much for inviting us to Marlee's birthday. We had such a good time, and that cake was devine too. So yummy.

Happy Birthday Marlee!!!!

Lindy said...

Happy Birthday, Marlee! Now you are really SIX!! What a beautiful horse cake you had. Did you count the horses on the cake?

Marla said...

We enjoyed every minute of her party! I'm glad she had such a great time, she's one cute little 6year old.