I was washing dishes tonight when I heard Miss Maggie grunting and I look around and she is stuck under the chair and cannot go forward or backward so after I knew she was OK I grabbed the camera ! She made it out finally but never cried.
It is my first time to visit your blog. I remember that phase of life when you're running around like crazy trying to figure out where they are going to go (or get stuck). I think I was skinnier then!
Congratulations on your new addition. You have a beautiful family.
I am blessed with a wonderful husband named Mike and two beautiful daughters named Marlee and Maggie.Marlee was adopted in 2004 and Maggie in 2009.I am a very lucky mommy!!
6 comments:
What a determined little girl! Your girls are so cute!
Janet
Look out, she is a girl on the move.
She's learning! She probably didn't have much chance to explore like this in her earlier life.
Love her determination...and her cuteness too!
that's too funny!
Hi~
It is my first time to visit your blog. I remember that phase of life when you're running around like crazy trying to figure out where they are going to go (or get stuck). I think I was skinnier then!
Congratulations on your new addition. You have a beautiful family.
Blessings~
Lisa
Mommy to Lindy
Waiting for a daughter from Taiwan
Post a Comment