Happy Gotcha Day to my sweet little Marlee!!My cousin and her daughter came up on Thursday and spent a couple of days and we had such a good time and the girls enjoyed it so much. I really hated to see them leave today. There is nothing like spending time with friends and family!! Today is Marlee's Gotcha Day and we did our usual tradition by going to the Hallmark store and allowing her to pick out a Christmas ornament since they are out in the stores. We have done that every year and we really enjoy !! It was really sweet today because the ornament she wanted to buy was for her sister and it said Baby's First Christmas so she was thinking of her sister !! I told her we would buy that later but today was for her so she picked out a Barbie horse ornament!! Marlee Grace Pettit we love you so much and Mommy loves you to the moon!!
14 years ago




6 comments:
Happy Gotcha Day, Marlee! I love reading about you and seeing pictures of you with that cute smile and darling dimples.
Happy Gotcha Day Marlee! Tammy loves y9ou to the moon too angel! Tell Maggie Kate that we love her too.
Happy Gotcha day Marlee...what a great big sis!!
sweet little Marlee!
Happy Gotcha Day Marlee. Sorry I'm a day late.
We love you and your new baby sister very much.
Your two little Angels.
Happy Gotcha Day!!!!
Post a Comment