August 13, 2009

First Day of School
















Today was Marlee's first day of school !!! I woke her up this morning expecting her to say she was tired but she threw the covers off and yelled it is SCHOOL TIME.She was so excited and did great but Mom did not do well.HA You will see I have included a picture of Maggie with a cheerio on her face that is so cute.This little one would eat 24 hours a day I believe so that was the best when I saw that picture with food on her face. You almost have to sneak to eat something.HA










Last week after Marlee took a bath she went in her room for short period and came out and handed me this note that you see her holding and I just cried and cried after I read it. She has made me alot of things at school,church,sitters,and friends but this one was all by herself without anyone asking and it was so special.










Marlee hope you a had a great first day of school.!!

6 comments:

Carolin said...

Happy first day of school to Miss Marlee! I still can't believe our little ones are starting school!

Marla said...

What a cutie, so glad she was excited!

Leslie said...

I'm so glad she got off to a good start to her Kindergarten year.
She is so cute, sporting her new backpack too.
I love her not to you.
She is such a specail little girl.

Tammy, Macy and Myles said...

Oh Cynt, Cynt, that was so special. I am so glad you sharecd that. you are the best mmommy in the whole world and i knew you would be. Tell my little angels that I love them and miss them I didn't get to tell them bye Sunday. kisses and hugs! Tammy

Courtney said...

I hope she had a great first day. She looks so excited!

Jboo said...

What a little sweetheart! She does look so excited! Have a fun weekend!

Janet