I had a few minutes tonight and thought I would post !! I am not for sure how much time I will have tomorrow!! WE have to be at airport at 5:30AM on Friday so it is getting close and I cannot believe it !! It is finally here and Maggie will soon have her FOREVER FAMILY !!! Please pray that she will bond with us and also pray for safety and for our health!! I want to thank everyone for the prayers,thoughts,concerns,and support over the past year. WE started this journey last April and it has been a long one but it will be so worth it when we can hold her in our arms!!! I have been blessed with a wonderful family and friends!! Thanks Angie & Brad for asking us to eat tonight because we really enjoyed the company and girls had so much fun!!
The local newspaper called last night and wanted to talk to us about our upcoming trip so not for sure when it will be in paper.
If I do not post tomorrow I will post as soon as I can in China!! Love to everyone !
Here is my purse,diaper bag,carry whatever to China bag. I took one like this the last time and I loved it !!
The local newspaper called last night and wanted to talk to us about our upcoming trip so not for sure when it will be in paper.
If I do not post tomorrow I will post as soon as I can in China!! Love to everyone !
Here is my purse,diaper bag,carry whatever to China bag. I took one like this the last time and I loved it !!




6 comments:
Cynth is Marlee excited! I love there little matching outfits.I just can't wait! I just can't wait! I no you all can't wait either. Did you say you were going to to go in at the orphanage where Maggie is at? I thought I heard you tell Bethany that. I love you all Cynt! We're going to have another special angel to love .
Happy travels to you guys! Can't wait to follow your wonderful journey!
If there's anything I can do to help you, please let me know.
You just couldn't resist that VB...lol. I'm so sorry I forgot to bring over my BP for you to see.
I can't wait to follow your journey to Maggie. It's going to be so much fun, to watch your family grow to 4.
We love you guys, and can't wait for your return, and meet beautiful Maggie.
Prayers for your family and safe travels.
Cynthia,
I am so happy for you! Many well wishes and safe travel. I hope you enjoy the trip and everything goes smoothly!
Congrats!
Sam
So excited to see you all finally get your little girl! We are praying for safe travels, happy times, and especially for little Maggie as she makes the transistion to one of most wonderful little families I know!!
Hugs and lots of prayers and love your way,
Melissa
Hey glad you finally are in the air and going to get Maggie. I know that we're allexcited to meet the newest member to our family. Have a GREAT time getting toknow your new daugther before she's introduced to the ret fo us. See you Thursday.
Love , Bo
Post a Comment