

Well we have pretty much relaxed today. We had the best breakfast ever!! They even had baked beans for breakfast but we did not eat them. Marlee keeps saying "this does not taste like the USA" when we drink or eat something! Tonight we ate at Lucy's and Mike ordered homemade fried chicken and it looked like the chicken at Long John's Silvers. I am already missing my ice and it's just day two. We walked around in the hotel tonight and looked in some of the shops and we met the sweetest girl in one of the shops. She even fixed my charm bracelet for free and gave me a charm. Better get to bed!!!Tomorrow is the big day and we get Maggie at 2:00 PM which is 2:00 AM your time. Please say prayers for us!!!




6 comments:
Can't wait to read about being united w/ Maggie!
Are you guys staying at the White Swan?
Praying for you guys...I know you can't wait until you're holding Maggie!!
Looks like you all are having fun! Can't wait to see Maggie!! Sorry you miss you drinks and ice already, I would send it to you if I could. Love ya lots and can't wait to see you all.
Cynt your mom is sitting here with me reading this and looking at the pictures with me. She said to tell you all that she loves you . We all love you all Cynth! We're looking forward to you bringing our angels home to us! Keep us up on everything best you can O.K.
Oh my goodness, congratulations! We just got home 4 days ago so I can really feel your excitement. Hope you don't mind if I follow along. Tell David that the Millers said "Hi". We loved him. Hoping for a smooth and happy Gotcha Day for you and your adorable Maggie.
OMG, I cant wait until your next post. Glad to hear Marlee is doing good.
Post a Comment