- Our TA arrived and our consulate appointment has been set and we have a date to leave the US and go to China to get our baby girl!! We are leaving July 3,2009!! We are so excited !!!
- We went to Monticello this past weekend to see our families and to see our wonderful Dad's. I am going to post a picture of my Dad with all his grandchildren well except for Maggie but it will not be long!!
14 years ago




4 comments:
Wow..that is soon! Happy 4th of July to you.
Congrats, I'm so happy and excited for you. Hope you're going to be blogging in China :)
Yea!! Can't wait for your long-awaited journey to begin to bring Maggie home!!!
WOOHOO! That's wonderful!!! Can't wait to follow your journey!
I'm so excited for you all!!!! We cant wait to see Miss Maggie in those grandchildren photos.
Post a Comment