May 25, 2009

Weekend








We have had a great weekend.My parents came up on Thursday and Marlee so much enjoys for them to be here.Marlee had a field trip on Friday and her last day of school and the rest of the weekend we worked around the house.My mom is so wonderful and I know she was worn out when she left here because she was doing something all weekend. Thanks Mom!! We did landscaping,cleaned windows,painted doors,and finished up the garden!! On Sunday night I met up some with friends I have met thru adoption and we had such a great time and Felicia is the best hostess and I just love her home!!! Leslie thanks for getting it all together! I had a wonderful time...I got to see two old friends and met a new friend!!! Marlee is so proud of her garden and she goes out everyday to see if anything has grown!

5 comments:

Tammy Gregory said...

I am so glad I got to see my prescious angels garden. I know she had a special time with Omer and Teenie being there.

Carolin said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend!

I've been wondering about you guys, any news on the baby?

fleur de lis cottage said...

What a cute little gardener Miss Marlee is. It was so good to see you last night...so glad you could come.

Marla said...

Thanks for sharing our birthday with us, your next!

Leslie said...

Yes, Your next....want to have another girls night out...lol.
I loved that you got to join us. Thanks for making it work out.
((((Hugs))))