May 28, 2009

T-Ball Practice




Marlee had T-Ball practice tonight and seriously she has had her clothes ready since Tuesday morning.She loves it so much and I know it may change but I am enjoying it so much when she gets so excited over simple things!! She told us Saturday after practice that she felt she was the best one on the team! In one way you do not want them to feel like that but I am glad she has some confidence in herself. These pictures are for my husband because he is always saying I never take a picture of he and Marlee.Do you not just love those little pants and cleats !! Her Pa-Paw bought her the cleats and she loves them!!

3 comments:

Marla said...

Great pictures of Marlee and Mike. She is the cutest on the team for sure!

fleur de lis cottage said...

Oh that must make your heart beam to hear her enjoyment and confidence over t-ball. She's adorable in her uniform and I love the daddy/daughter picture.

Anonymous said...

Mamaw told me how excited that my angel was about t-ball. I am excited to because she is! Give my angel kisses and hugs!