May 2, 2009

New Look

Hope everyone had a Happy Derby !!Look at what Leslie from My Girls did for me on Friday!! She is so sweet and is always doing things like this for people!! Thanks so much Leslie!! I love that pink&green !! You are so good!!
We received our LOA last week and we expect to travel in about 8 weeks !!
As you can see we have decided on MAGGIE KATE !!!It has been a long and hard road but it will be so worth it all we can hold her in our arms!!Marlee Grace is so excited of course that may change when Little Sis as she calls her starts getting in her stuff!!

5 comments:

Carolin said...

Love the new look, Leslie is the "best"!

Love the picture of your new little one too. God is good!

Melissa said...

CUTE look and CUTE baby girls!!! And I LOVE the name, we named our first pet "Maggie",
I always wished I had saved it for our children instead. ;)

Amanda said...

Love the new look =D

I can't wait to follow along on your new journey =D

Great pictures of your girls

fleur de lis cottage said...

Love the name Maggie Kate...just as cute as Marlee Grace and the blog looks great too!

Marla said...

love the new look and the name! Aren't we the luckiest chicks ever!