May 11, 2009

Mother's Day
















I had the best Mother's Day! We went to Monticello so we could visit both Mom's and we had a wonderful time!! I feel so lucky to have such a great Christian mother who has taught me so much! Marlee gave me several homemade cards that I will always treasure and then my sister-in-law and her made a very special cards about handprints and it sure made me cry!! I have a wonderful sister-in-law who always makes sure Marlee gives me that extra special gift! Thanks to Aunt Bo!!I also got the most beautiful adoption necklace and I took like 10 pictures and it just did not work so you will have to check out the website http://manyheartsonebeat.com/ Look for the adoption triade necklace!! My hubby did great and Marlee had to wear it to church yesterday !!

1 comment:

fleur de lis cottage said...

So glad you had a nice Mother's Day. Christian mothers are certainly a blessing and Marlee, what a blessing she is (and Maggie Kate too). I'm going to check out that adoption necklace...hope you have a great weekend.