April 3, 2009

This and That
















Well I know it has been awhile since I have posted but it seems like I have no time to get on computer! We have been running alot these past few weeks so I am going to add a few pictures of our happenings.Lets see.....my nephew and his wife had a baby boy so I am a great aunt oh I really feel old.......we attended a birthday party for my great aunt who was 90 and she is sweetest lady ever and I have never heard her say a bad word about anyone.......also the best news of all is that one of my best friends from grade and high school is in the process of adopting a 14 year old and he is a single father...I admire him so much !!!They came down last week for dinner and we had the best time !! We are going to go to Pigeon Forge next week for a couple of days and then onto my parents for Easter. I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!!!

4 comments:

fleur de lis cottage said...

Wanted to pop over and wish you and your family a very Happy Easter!

Jana said...

Hey Cynthia! I'm friends with Cassie Brown and she forwarded your blog to me. Just want you to know that I'm keeping you and your family in my prayers!! I'm also friends with Leslie -- hope to see you soon.

Melissa said...

I totally forgot you had a blog!!! I've bookmarked you so I can keep up better. Great seeing you all the other night...you are such a special family!! We can't wait for you to get baby #2. :)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had that picture of Gordon and his son on there! I heard where my little angel slept last night. Bless her little heart. Give her special hugs and kisses from us.