January 4, 2009

Happy New Year











I sure hppe everyone had a Merry Christmas and I wish everyone a Happy New Year. We have been busy like everyone else so I have not posted for several days and to be honest I have not took very many pictures.(Bad Mommy) We went to Monticello for Christmas and for New Years we went to Marla's house and it was so nice. Thanks a bunch Marla! We then went to one of my best friends wedding in Eastern Ky and spent the night so we have been busy. The pictures are from my Christmas and couple from the wedding. I am so happy for my friend Missy!! She had a beautiful wedding and the ceremony was perfect! Missy you did great !! Happy New Year to All !! I love the cake and the other picture includes different friends children that was at the wedding !!

3 comments:

Marla said...

You have been a busy chick! Glad you all spent New Years Eve with us.
Marlee looks adorable!

clerkkathy said...

I'm so happy for Missy. It's been so long since we went to that concert, and I haven't asked you about her lately!! Please tell her Congratulations. Marlee is adorable, of course and the cake is beautiful!!

fleur de lis cottage said...

Happy New Year. Hope you're having a great 2009!!