January 25, 2009

Chinese New Year Bags







I found this cute stuff on a site called CHINA SPROUT and you got 12 coins,12 bags,12 lanterns, and 12 Ox papers to color and it was good price.Our plan was to give them to other children in her preschool class so I put them in a lunch sack and then added some information on chinese new year on one side and on the other side I put the years and the animals.We also stamped it with Marlee's name which was English and Chinese.We fixed them Friday and Marlee cannot wait to take them to school ! She woke up at 6:30 this morning wanting to know I thought her teacher would let her hand them out to the kids!!






I also added a picture of a new canvas I just hung in my kitchen !

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I just love your new picture in your kitchen Cynthia. Where did you find it? Love that.

Marlee will so enjoy her day tomorrow at pre-school. I didn't even think to do something like that. I'll have to remember that for next year.

Leslie said...

I forgot....
Happy Chinese New Year!!!!

fleur de lis cottage said...

Happy Chinese New Year. Love the canvas for your kitchen. Great minds think alike. I posted about Chinasprout.com too.