December 22, 2008

Weekend


Well I had to go back to work today to get some rest! We ran all weekend but it was all fun. On Friday myself and three other best friends drove to Knoxville TN to see our other best friend who had surgery. It was a surprise for her and the look on her face was priceless and I will never forget it !! It was a emotional day because Sonja had been diagnosed with breast cancer around Thanksgiving and she had her surgery last Wednesday so we wanted to cheer her up and I think we did. (Sonja was in the pictures when we went to Pigeon Forge)Also while we were visiting the Dr called and reported that the lymph nodes and all tissue around looked good so PRAISE GOD! After the news we gathered around the table and held hands and Renee led us in the most beautiful prayer. Sorry I forgot my camera ! We had such a great time that day and so blessed to have so many wonderful friends!! On Saturday we went to see the Nutcracker and it was just beautiful !!! On Sunday we went to Lexington so it was busy out of all those events I took two pictures I think !! Oh well I will take more next time.

3 comments:

Marla said...

The play sounds amazing, hopefully I'll take the kids soon.
Prayers are with your friend as she goes down this scary road.

4ever4some said...

You have been a busy gal. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas. Your friend is on our prayer list!

4ever4some said...

Sorry, I was logged in under my other blog! Felicia