Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving !! We had such a great time visiting with family and friends and I am so thankful for each and everyone of them!! Marlee enjoyed seeing all of her family as well!! We went and visited my college roommate on Saturday in Eastern Ky and went to the Moutain Arts Center and saw the Christmas show ! It was so good !! I took my parents as well as some other family and we had the best time ever.My friend Missy told me before we came that was going to fix some soup for us to eat well when we got there she had a turkey and ham and like 12 other dishes,two salads, two desserts,and three appetizers!! It was wonderful and thanks Missy to you and your family for a wonderful time and great food. My friend is getting married in January and I am so happy for her and her new family.They are great people !! Here a few pictures of our weekend !
14 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment