Marlee had her dance recital today at church and they all were so cute!! They were such a joy to watch ! She said her dancing is over it so we will see ! My mom and cousin and her children came up to see Marlee dance so we really appreciate them driving up for the day from Monticello! Love you guys!
14 years ago




3 comments:
Oh I bet she was the cutest little dancer. I want to start a gingerbread house tradition with my kids too!
I've seen on so many blogs of families doing the Gingerbread houses as a family tradition. I never made a gingerbread house growing up. A lot I'm seeing are of the one you guys and Marlee did. Is that the one from Wal-mart? I've seen there is one kit with lot's of icing, and one with less icing. I want the less icing one...lol. Would that be your kit? I can't wait to hear all about the Recital. Marlee looked so beauitful.
See you tomorrow.
She looks very cute in her outfit. The gingerbread house looked like so much fun. We havent done one this year but its on my list, oh gosh I'm running out of time.
Post a Comment