November 3, 2008

Welcome

Well I cannot believe I have started to blog !!! My friend Leslie has been asking and asking for me to start a blog and look what she has done for me !! You are the best!! This will be a great way for me to journal, our second adoption to China.

There's more to come so please stop back soon !!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I can't wait to follow along on your journey :D

Leslie said...

I'm tickled pink Cynthia, that you have started blogging. It's going to be so fun, seeing all the happenings Marlee and Chloe will be getting into.

This will also be a great way for your family and friends to follow your journey to China and Back!!!!

I just can't wait.

Carolin said...

Woohoo! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!!

fleur de lis cottage said...

Welcome to Bloggerville. I'll be excited to follow your family happenings and journey to Chloe.

Marla said...

Welcome to blogging, you'll love it. Isn't Leslie the best!

I cant wait to follow your journey to Chloe.

Anonymous said...

Cynthia, I am so Blessed to have and your family in my life and I cannot wait to meet Chloe! Blogging will be great when you are in China.