These were some of the pictures at the train tracks and when we told Marlee we were going there she wanted to take her own things to wear so that is where the hat and whistle came from and actually I think those are my favorites !!!
They are all my favorite. How are you going to choose???? You can't tell by these photos that she doesn't like her picture taken. She is just so precious, and that smile melts my heart.
Thanks again for all the goodies you have given to me for the girls this past weekend, and then tonight. Your just so sweet girl.
I am blessed with a wonderful husband named Mike and two beautiful daughters named Marlee and Maggie.Marlee was adopted in 2004 and Maggie in 2009.I am a very lucky mommy!!
3 comments:
They are all my favorite.
How are you going to choose????
You can't tell by these photos that she doesn't like her picture taken. She is just so precious, and that smile melts my heart.
Thanks again for all the goodies you have given to me for the girls this past weekend, and then tonight. Your just so sweet girl.
Thank you so much for sending these pictures Cynthia! She's my angel and little Chloe is going to be my angel too.
I had looked at these before, but not sure I told you....how precious!!
Post a Comment