Marlee was so happy that she got to hang out with some of her friends this weekend! Mike left on Saturday to go on a hunting trip to West Virginia so me and Marlee have been doing some shopping and spending time with friends! On Saturday we went with friends to Louisville shopping and then we went to P.F. Changs? to eat and oh my goodness it was so GOOD! Marlee and I will be making a trip back real soon ! We are leaving on Wednesday to go and see the grandparents in Monticello and then on Sat we are taking my parents on a overnight trip which should be alots of fun!! Marlee is so excited to go to Monticello and see the grandparents and her family !! I am so thankful for a wonderful family and friends! I have been so blessed !!
14 years ago




2 comments:
I love PF Chang's. Let's make a date to go!!!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving with Safe Travels!!!!
Look at you posting like a pro. The girls are cute as ever.
I'm with Leslie, lets put P F's on our calendar.
Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment