July 12, 2009




We went to the zoo today and it was just beautiful!!! The best zoo I have ever visited. There were so many animals and they were all out and they had a small amusement park in the zoo. There were so many people but we had a great time. Maggie and Marlee are doing well but I cannot put Maggie down without her crying. Surely I have not spoiled her in less than a week. Better get because we are going shopping. I really was wanting to call someone but it is 2:26AM and not for sure who would want hear from me at 2:30AM. We get finished with our touring usually at 1:00 or 1:30 and all is in bed in the USA . The one picture is where we eat at every morning for breakfast and so very nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cynthia! You can call me anytime! Even at 2:30 in the morning!!!!! Stephanie

fleur de lis cottage said...

Glad each day is getting a little better...I know it's hard, but the good thing is she feels safe in your arms.

Can't wait to meet your cutie!!